Close to the heart of Oxford, on the banks of the River Thames, lies voco Oxford Thames hotel. With a history dating back to the Middle Ages, the hotel’s surroundings have an intriguing story to tell. Originally headquarters of the Knights Templar, the house and its lands have been owned by notable religious figures, lords, and even kings throughout the centuries.
voco Oxford Thames combines its medieval character with 21st-century style to create a unique setting for memorable meetings, conferences, and weddings alike.
After a day in the City of Spires, dining at the voco Oxford Thames is a relaxed affair; discover British classics in the restaurant, enjoy pub favourites in the bar, or take afternoon tea out on the terrace.
A riverside setting and 30 acres of manicured grounds offer plenty of chance to explore the outdoors. And when it’s time to relax, you’ll discover a choice of stylish rooms and suites, many offering views over the River Thames.
Two Night Package Includes:
Please can you change the package:
- Two nights accommodation, sharing a standard double/twin room
- Complimentary upgrade for the Master
- Full English breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday morning
- Complimentary use of our leisure club, including indoor pool and spa pool
- Informal dinner with coffee on Friday evening in the restaurant
- Three course Gala Dinner on Saturday evening, in a private suite
- Dancing to our resident DJ on the Saturday evening
Single supplement rate £50.00 per room, per night.
Package: From £179.00 for the below package, based on two people sharing a room and staying for the two night package.
Disco £350.00 Supplement
Prosecco drinks reception £6.00 Per person supplement (1 glass pp )